Would you like to get paid to work on classic cars? The Driven Man is hiring fulltime and part-time mechanics. This can be a salaried position, and you don’t have to deal with the public. Standard work week is 40 hours, 8 to 5 Monday – Friday. Work hours can be slightly flexible.
· Tune-ups and general service
· Disc and drum brake service and upgrade
· Steering and Suspension overhaul and upgrade
· Install engines
· Tune carbs and aftermarket electronic fuel injection systems
· General automotive electrical
– Resurrect old cars that have been sitting for years
-. Post paint reassembly
· Previous experience as an automotive mechanic with pre-1979 vehicles. Must know how to set timing, adjust carburetors and install a manual transmission.
· Meets Deadlines
· Pride in workmanship
· Keeps workspace clean and organized
· Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
· Fabrication experience a plus
· Electronic fuel injection tuning experience preferred
· Knowledge of aftermarket performance components
– Body shop experience a plus.
We are passionate about classic cars, and if you have the job skills and a
desire to do quality work, we’d love to have you on our team. For more
information or to schedule an interview email
robert@thedrivenman or call
**** Drug testing and background check mandatory for qualifying candidates****